Be an ATIM Employer
Accelerated Training for Illinois Manufacturing (ATIM) is designed to provide accelerated manufacturing training tailored to specific needs of regional employers. The selected manufacturing occupations for this program are:
- Mechatronics (Equipment Service & Repair)
Key Program Elements
Employer partnerships are essential to Regional ATIM programs to ensure enough participants are trained for specific skills that are in demand. The program is designed to meet employer needs by:
- Providing industry-recognized skill training and education along with Internships and On-the-Job Training (OJT) opportunities so employers know trainees are ready for work on day one;
- Giving employers the opportunity to influence the content and quantity of training made available in their region;
- Providing a no-risk chance to see potential employees in the workplace through various options of work-based learning; and
- Matching promising trainees and successful completers to specific OJT placements and job postings.
ATIM seeks to meet the regional human capital needs of Illinois manufacturers:
- All individuals possess nationally recognized Safety Credentials from Manufacturing Skills Standards Council.
- Skills training from NIMS, AWS, MSSC and APICS assure the highest industry skills standards.
- Wage reimbursements of up to 90 percent available for OJT participation.
- Ongoing continuous improvement to assure quality candidates for your workforce.
- Minimal paperwork requirements.
- In many instances it will be possible to meet your company’s specific skill needs.
- Job candidates trained via ATIM must pass a drug screening to be allowed into the program.