July 16, 2015
Please be aware that your Random Assignment System access will end soon. SPR plans to keep your user access to the RAS active through the end of August, but then will be ending access to user accounts starting in September. This should provide you with access for enough time to complete any study paperwork. If for some reason, you think you may need access to the RAS for a longer period of time, please contact your SPR site liaison.
SPR wanted to provide you with a timeline of the significant next points in the evaluation so that you are aware of the activities they will be working on over the next several months.
- July 31st, 2015: Last day for random assignment.
- August 14th, 2015: All outstanding study paperwork must be sent to SPR.
- August 31st, 2015: All participants must be finished with their ATIM-funded training programs.
- 2016-2017: SPR will engage in gathering outcome and cost study data and conducting analysis of these data.
- Spring 2017: Completion of the Evaluation. SPR will complete its final Impact Study report.
ATIM End of Random Assignment and Next Steps Memo from SPR
June 11, 2015
Moved Exiter information to a seperate dashboard called ATIM Exiters.
Added a new report (export) called ATIM Existers Report available from the Reports Tab. Information included is:
- Customer Name
- Exit Reason
- Exit Date
- Employment information from IWDS including: Job Title, Employer, Hours, Wages, etc.
May 1, 2014
Added address, city and ZIP Code columns to the Eligibility report (export).
March 26, 2014
New Resource Pages for ATIM Enrolled Participants
March 25, 2014
New Resource Pages for ATIM Enrolled Participants
March 21, 2014
New Features in ATIM Tools
- IWDS Services Report (on Report Page)
- IWDS Credential Report (on Report Page)
- ATIM Participant IWDS Exit Totals (bottom of Training Plan Dashboard)
New Resource in the ATIM Online Guide
- List of Illinois Adult Education Bridge/Accelerating Opportunity (AO) Programs (PDF). List includes:
- Program Location/Contact Information
- Program Type
- Minimum Grade-Level Equivalent (GLE)
- Open/Fixed Entry
ATIM Public Site
New Optimal Resume Templates
March 14, 2014
- IWDS Services
- IWDS Credentials
Updated IWDS items that are listed on the profile and PTEP.
- Added Exiter information in the Profile. This will be synced every 24 hours.
- Added the credentials list.
- Added the work-based learning list.
- Updated the jobs list to only include permanent employment that is entered after the customer's certify date.
Training Plan Dashboard
- Update “WBL/Job Placement” to “WBL/OJT/Job Placement”
- Update “Applied Jobs” to “Placements”
Updated PTEP Report
- Added columns for IWDS exit status, reason, and date.
- Added columns for number of Permanent jobs and work-based learning count for each customer.
- Added columns for MSSC Safety Credential Earned and MSSC Safety Credential Date after the “Step 3 Off Track” column.
March 10, 2014
Updated ATIM Tools Reports Page
- Added a new Outreach Report (Only viewable by PM, LWIA): This report provides a summary total of how customers responded to the last question of the application. This report provides totals rather than a list of applicants.
- Updated the ATIM Eligibility Report.
February 28, 2014
Updated ATIM Tools Resources Page
February 26, 2014
Updated menu to green and white.
Added and edit check to require start and end dates for PTEP Expanded Bridge Section Steps 1, 2, and 3 before the section can be marked complete.
February 24, 2014
IMPORTANT ATIM UPDATE NOTE:
- An Optimal Resume link was added to the ATIM Tools workforce partner account. The link takes you directly to your Optimal account.
Optimal Resume is currently available to customers. HOWEVER, we will not officially announce the resume builder to customers until Friday February 28. This gives you a few days to log into your ATIM account and become familiar with the Optimal Resume and portfolio builder before your customers.
Log into ATIM Tools.
Select Resources menu item.
Select Optimal Resume.
To view the Optimal Resume Webinar, go to
- Customer Profile - Optimal Resume link "Resume and Portfolio Builder" was added. The link takes customers directly to their Optimal account
- An "Update Log" is available for LWIA staff. View a log of updates that have been made to PTEPs. This is available in the menu items for each PTEP. When a plan section is past due, the Update Log is updated with an entry for every 24 hours that it is past due.
- IWDS Enrollment Status is displayed on the profile.
- Enrolled customers receive a welcome email when the customer has been added to a PTEP Team
- All PTEP sections now require a start date once an end date is entered.
- All PTEP sections now require an end date once a start date is entered.
February 21, 2014
February 17, 2014
Added new Adult Education Resources to ATIM Online Guide Personalized Training Plan section:
February 14, 2014
New Features in ATIM Tools:
Added the ability to move a customer to a different team. See updated instructions page 2 (PDF
Added a new sync with IWDS. ATIM pulls the IWDS certification date. The customer must be certified before the PTEP will allow the LWIA staff person to enter a start/end date for steps 1 and 2 in the Expanded Bridge section. See updated instructions page 3 (PDF
February 12, 2014
February 7, 2014
February 6, 2014
- Provided Resume and Portfolio Webinar. It is available in the Training Webinar Playlist is available on the
archived video page.
February 4, 2014
- Provided Technical Assistance Webinar. Technical Assistance Webinar Playlist is available on the
archived video page.
January 30, 2014
- DOL Competency Model for Advanced Manufacturing (PDF) - This resource was added to additional pages within the ATIM Online Guide (Download Page and Work Experience pages)
- Provided Illinois JobLink (IJL) Training Webinar.
January 29, 2014
- Added Personalized Training and Employment Plan (PTEP) Report within ATIM Tools. PTEP Report provides an option to export an overview of the customer status for each section of the PTEP.
January 27, 2014
- Added a feature to WBL/Job Posting to allow postings to be displayed to all or specific ATIM customers for the target occupational area.
Updated instructions (page 7) are available.
Show to all applicants in the target occupation: For permanent employment, the posting is displayed to everyone who has identified the specific target occupation in their personalized training and employment plan (PTEP) (Expanded Bridge Section).
Show to all applicants in the target occupation: For work-based learning (WBL), the posting is displayed to customers who have:
Display only to specific ATIM participants: LWIA staff or the project manager will only be able to select from a list of customers in their region who have selected the target occupation in their PTEP. Both the permanent employment and WBL postings are automatically displayed in the selected customers’ PTEPs.
Added IWDS Actuals that are displayed at the top of the PTEP.
- Identified the specific target occupation in their PTEP (Expanded Bridge Section)
- Had a career advisor bookmark the posting in the customers’ PTEPs (WBL/Job Placement Section)
- Select Show/Hide Assessments to see assessment results that were entered in to IWDS.
- Select Show/Hide Services to see ATIM services and the current of the services that are entered into IWDS.
- Increased the number of displayed results from 20 to 250 within ATIM Tools.
January 16, 2014
- Team Report - This report includes the Region, LWIA, Team Name, Partner Names, Partner role, Customer Names, Customer Target Occupation, and Customer SPR ID number.
- Select Report button.
- Select Teams link.
- Export the team information into a CSV file.
- December HWOL Reports are available in the ATIM Tools Resources section.
- Added new Personalized Training and Employment Plan FAQs.
January 15, 2014
January 13, 2014
- Customer tab default display changed from Intake to Enrolled customer list. (Note: Use the Intake dashboard to easily filter customers within the intake process.)
- Overall Total link on the Training Dashboard provides a list of customers that have a training plan with a start date on or before the current date.
- Added “MSSC Certified Logistics Technician (CLT)” as an option to select within the WBL/Job Forecast and Openings/Posting section.
- Added Core Competencies for the Logistics Target Occupations and updated the
Manufacturing Core Competencies Guide and
Forecast and Openings Worksheets.
- Added Target Occupation Core Competency lists to the Customer PTEP (Expanded Bridge Section).
January 8, 2014
January 7, 2014
- Provided Technical Assistance Webinar. Technical Assistance webinar playlist is available on the
archived video page.
January 3, 2014
December 20, 2013
December 19, 2013
- Released updated ATIM Intake Dashboard in
ATIM Tools. Additional update for Intake Dashboard is scheduled for December 20, 2013.
December 18, 2013
- Provided ATIM Process and Tools Overview Webinar.
December 17, 2013
December 10, 2013
December 9, 2013
November 25, 2013
- Added "My Teams" filter option to the Customers (Enrolled) list.
- Added Regional Outreach Plan and Strategy Matrix documents.
- Added Service Complete Sign-Off feature to the Training Plan.
- Added WBL/Job Forecasts and Openings Report links from the dashboard.
- Enhanced performance speed for training plan.
- Updated Create Teams and PTEP instructions with service complete sign off instructions.
- Webinar link has been updated to
http://siuccwd.adobeconnect.com/atim for all future ATIM webinars.
November 19, 2013
- Provided Technical Assistance Webinar.
November 14, 2013
- Changed Overall Planned Start/End Dates from manual entry to automatically generated based on the start/end dates within the PTEP.
- Added the sync with IWDS to indicate when a customer has completed steps 1 and 2 of the PTEP Expanded Bridge section. These dates need to be entered into the ATIM Tools PTEP before the customer can be enrolled into other IWDS services.
November 7, 2013
- Instructions to Set Up Teams and Create a Personalized Training and Employment Plan (PDF).
- Released the following tools within the
- Updated Customer List (Intake/Enrolled Tabs)
- Teams (Create/Update)
- Personalized Training and Employment Plan (PTEP) (Create/Update)
- PTEP Dashboard
- Updated Online ATIM Application Agreement Text and Error Messages
- Updated Partner Access Levels
November 6, 2013
- Provided New Release Live Demonstration Webinar. View
archived webinars. This webinar provided a demonstration on:
- Using WBL/Job Forecast and Openings Tools and Dashboard
- Creating Teams
- Creating Personalized Training and Employment Plans
November 5, 2013
- Provided Technical Assistance webinar. Larry Peterson was the guest speaker who discussed recruiting approaches used in the Central region and the results.
November 1, 2013
- Updated Occupational Title, Competency Crosswalk, and Job Forecasting/Opening Worksheets. The new name is Forecast and Openings Worksheets. (PDF)
October 29, 2013
- Provided Technical Assistance Webinar. Jim Potts was the guest speaker answering questions related to IWDS.
October 28, 2013
Released Work-based Learning (WBL)/Jobs Forecasting and Openings feature within the
. Features include:
Add employers, worksites, and related contacts to the ATIM system.
Add employer forecasted WBL/Job positions and crosswalk the positions to ATIM Occupational Areas and related core competencies. Additional requirements and competencies can be added to the forecasted position as well.
Add employer open WBL/Job positions and cross-walk those positions to ATIM Occupational Areas and related core competencies. Additional requirements and competencies can be added to the positions as well.
View forecasted and actual employer demand for WBL experiences and jobs.
(Future feature: Present actual work experience and permanent employment opportunities to all ATIM participants or selected ATIM participants.)
October 23, 2013
October 21, 2013
- Added Withdraw button to
ATIM Tools. Withdraw process:
- Withdraw any customer prior to group assignment (Treatment, Veteran, Control Group).
- Select the customer profile from the customer list.
- Select the withdraw option for the customer and the customer is removed from the customer list (but the data is not deleted).
- The dashboard withdrew number will increase. Where the customer is within the ATIM eligibility process will determine where they appear withdrawn in the dashboard.
- Access the customer profile by clicking on the withdrew link in your dashboard.
- In the customer profile there is an option to undo the withdrawn status. Once selected, the customer will appear back in the customer list.
October 18, 2013
- Added OJT Contract Template (Word)
- Updated Employer and Occupational Title Crosswalk include Job Forecasting/Opening worksheet items. The new name is Occupational Title, Competency Crosswalk, and Job Forecasting/Opening Worksheets (PDF)
October 16, 2013
October 15, 2013
October 9, 2013
- Provided Maximize Results Through Fast Track Training Solutions Webinar. View
October 8, 2013
October 2, 2013
Added ATIM Model Infographic (JPG
) to download page.
October 1, 2013
- Provided Technical Assistance Webinar.
September 30, 2013
- Released ATIM Eligibility Tools. View
archived webinars and ATIM Eligiblity Overview (PDF).
- View IWDS Eligibility information.
- Enter Optional Assessments.
- Enter Suitability Determination.
- Enter Drug Test Results.
- Run Random Group Assignment Report. (Access is available for select staff identified by the LWIA.)
- Run Incomplete Application Report. (Access is available for LWIA Staff & Project Managers Only.)
- Run Application Report. (Access for all ATIM Team members.)
September 25, 2013
September 23, 2013
September 20, 2013
September 18, 2013
September 17, 2013
Provided Classroom Training and Nationally Recognized Certifications Webinar. View
Provided Technical Assistance Webinar.
September 16, 2013
September 11, 2013
September 10, 2013
September 5, 2013
September 4, 2013
September 3, 2013
Provided ATIM team members that were identified for each region with access to
August 28, 2013
August 26, 2013
August 20, 2013
- Released ATIM Application and Webpages.
August 13, 2013
- Provided ATIM Update and Application Demonstration Webinar.
July 25, 2013
- Provided Assessment Overview Webinar.