ATIM Job Postings
Find manufacturing job openings listed in your ATIM Training Plan.
Manufacturing job openings and work-based learning (WBL) opportunities are posted in ATIM participant training plans (WBL/Job Placement Section).
- The posted openings are based on the target occupation that you selected for the ATIM program.
- WBL are displayed in the bookmarked section.
- The posting includes job location, description, wage information, requirements, competencies, and how to apply for the job.
- You can bookmark the posting and print a printer-friendly version of the posting.
- Only ATIM participants can view these job postings.
- Review the postings even if you are still in training. By looking at the requirements and job competencies, you can see the skills that employers need. Use that information to make sure you are prepared to be a qualified candidate for future job openings.
- Use the bookmark feature to save job postings even after they expire.